Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

camperized 80

Aeronick

Country Flag
italy
I'm preparing my 80 to travel in uk this summer.
Actually I've fitted air compressor, water pump and gas on the left side of the baggage compartment.

I fitted a small instrumental panel with fast connection and switches.
There's also a little shower you can slide out, use it and slide in again.

I'm preparing a drawer system to fit all three staff I need plus the fridge, stove and sink.
I'll have also a bench to work on.

Between the drawer system an the rear seats I'm going to locate a stainless steel water tank (approximatly 45÷50 Lt).

I'll have also to prepare a box into witch I'm going to storage the table, the chairs bench and the maggiolinas leather).

A future job will be storage an auxiliary battery into the engine compartment (terminally isolated with a fresh air pipe reaching it).

I bought a drive away awning for the night and we sleep in a roof tent (maggiolina)

The work is in progress so... if you have any suggestion for me... will be appreciated

20180114_111018.jpg 20171220_175424.jpg 20180225_082539.jpg IMG-20180220-WA0016.jpeg 20171014_184521.jpg Prova taglio_1.gif

Excellent. See if you can time your visit with one of the Overland shows or at least one of the Lincomb gatherings.

Nice workmanship there. Good work @Aeronick

Where are you headed for this summer?

The idea is to do a week end out every 15 days as soon as I'm ready with the truck.
Probably Cornwall and wales... if we have long week end also lake district and we planned 9 days in Scotland.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'm preparing my 80 to travel in uk this summer.
Actually I've fitted air compressor, water pump and gas on the left side of the baggage compartment.

I fitted a small instrumental panel with fast connection and switches.
There's also a little shower you can slide out, use it and slide in again.

I'm preparing a drawer system to fit all three staff I need plus the fridge, stove and sink.
I'll have also a bench to work on.

Between the drawer system an the rear seats I'm going to locate a stainless steel water tank (approximatly 45÷50 Lt).

I'll have also to prepare a box into witch I'm going to storage the table, the chairs bench and the maggiolinas leather).

A future job will be storage an auxiliary battery into the engine compartment (terminally isolated with a fresh air pipe reaching it).

I bought a drive away awning for the night and we sleep in a roof tent (maggiolina)

The work is in progress so... if you have any suggestion for me... will be appreciated

View attachment 141207 View attachment 141208 View attachment 141209 View attachment 141210 View attachment 141211 View attachment 141212
A very interesting build there Marco. I’ve tried to do something similar and did drawings for a whole ally setup that would have been quite similar but would have worked out far too expensive to make. I’ve settled on a combination of ply and ally.
Very nice work there.

Last edited:
A very interesting build there Nick. I’ve tried to do something similar and did drawings for a whole ally setup that would have been quite similar but would have worked out far too expensive to make. I’ve settled on a combination of ply and ally.
Very nice work there.

Oh, you are in right... it is expensive!!
Especially for the rail I choose!
I hope it will be a long lasting job

That's exactly how I manage my fridge cable. It works, why change it?

Mine are just bungees shortened to suit but if you want a retractable system, think about a key ring / lanyard device. I have one here on my desk that clips onto your belt with a steel cable that retracts like a tape measure. Thing is you don't want to be pulling on the cable because ultimately that might damage the plug. All you want is something gentle to keep the cable from snagging. I can recommend the mini bungees.

Back