Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Can overfilling Diff fluids damage anything

File downloaded and investigated.
Didn't follow the link @Raj specified for instructions as needed to create an account to continue, and didn't want to. The file looks to be operational, has info for the 40, 60, 80, 100, 200 Series, looks to contain a copy of TechStream v13.00.022 too.

In order to get the manuals, etc. to work it looks like you have to create a bootable disk and burn it to that - Temporarily I've set up a local webserver and hosting it so you can take a quick look at what it contains. I'll PM you some details.

Will not be able to keep it hosted for too long, but if it looks like it's of use I'll try to find a USB stick (think it needs to be around 64GB) and see if I can get it installed on there for you, should hopefully be able to bring it Friday if that's ok.

Thank you very much Dave. Yes please get it on Friday if possible. I downloaded many things and clicked many links. Since then my laptop is acting strange :)

@guyc Looking back on the tread can see your were interested too - Have sent you a PM also.

I am super excited looking at this manual. There are not many youtube videos on the 200 stock models and this manual will be very helpful.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
File downloaded and investigated.
Didn't follow the link @Raj specified for instructions as needed to create an account to continue, and didn't want to. The file looks to be operational, has info for the 40, 60, 80, 100, 200 Series, looks to contain a copy of TechStream v13.00.022 too.

In order to get the manuals, etc. to work it looks like you have to create a bootable disk and burn it to that - Temporarily I've set up a local webserver and hosting it so you can take a quick look at what it contains. I'll PM you some details.

Will not be able to keep it hosted for too long, but if it looks like it's of use I'll try to find a USB stick (think it needs to be around 64GB) and see if I can get it installed on there for you, should hopefully be able to bring it Friday if that's ok.

Hi Dave, sent you a PM about the workshop manual.

Thanks,
Brett

Back