Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Car SOS - doing a Landcruiser

I'll save it to Sky for you... oh, guess that won't help haha ;-)

lol! I've got the basic sky package so I don't think discovery is included

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ffs! No dish on the wall here..

Really? I'll have to catch that.

It’s 8-9pm and then on the +1hr channel (526+7). It’s a 1984 FJ40.

Total crap programme IMHO. They know next to nothing about restoring cars. And the quality....... well.

Hi car S o S ring my for bits and to see if they can drive me cruiser but it's not a 40 it's a 45 I have and I give them Jon's number let's see how it goes.

Total crap programme IMHO. They know next to nothing about restoring cars. And the quality....... well.

Aye, Tim wotsis names' "funny" bits are just horrible - but they do work on some interesting vehicles. Posted here as I figured people would be interested (and it gives us an excuse to slag it off later of course!).

Aye, Tim wotsis names' "funny" bits are just horrible - but they do work on some interesting vehicles. Posted here as I figured people would be interested (and it gives us an excuse to slag it off later of course!).
It is cringeworthy, they need to spend less time ducking about trying to be funny and more time showing us the rebuild. There’s hardly anything technical on there, the car just gets mysteriously rebuilt. but for a cruiser I’d make an exception and watch it

I think you need to watch it with the right head on. It’s first and foremost, “entertainment” aimed at the masses, not educational detailing the numerous processes, technicalities and problems involved in vehicle restoration. Such a program may get the thumbs up from the likes of us petrol/diesel heads but would have comparatively limited appeal. The story behind the vehicles owner and the adversities they’ve faced in their life form as big a part of the program as the vehicle restoration itself. JMO

Don't disagree Towpack - but Tim's stunts are shite and add zero value IMHO.

well its aired, mine looked great on TV, Adam seemed really chuffed to get his back, hope he enjoys it. the CAR SOS guys were here filming for about 6 hours! all for 2 mins of TV, dont think i will get any BAFTA nomination, was good to see one on TV, cheers Jon
Yes Sir!

Back