Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Carburetor FJ80 1FZ

R.Derichs

Country Flag
ecuador
Good night with everyone i'm trying to give maintenance to may FJ80 carburetor but i cant find any service manual for the carburetor or the engine maybe anyone could help me with one

thanks
R.Derichs

The following is from a manual I picked up years ago and covers various engines including 1FZ. Not having an 80 series I am not 100% certain.
Hopefully it helps.

4A 6.jpg
4A 5.jpg

4A 7.jpg

4A 8.jpg

Regards,
Rodger

thanks a lot Rodger, maybe you have the vacuum hose connections diagram for the carburetor

Hi,
The only vacuum pipe diagrams in the book are year specific (It is a North American manual). What year is you truck? I don't know if they will help but I'll scan the relevant ones for you.
Is it manual or automatic?

Regards
Rodger

Hopefully the attached are some help although there does not appear to be much information about the vacuum pipes.

vacuum pipe routing-01.jpg

vacuum pipe routing-02.jpg

Looking at this manual it is obviously going to be more use to you than ever to me. If you want it, pm me and we can sort something out.

Regards,
Rodger

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hopefully the attached are some help although there does not appear to be much information about the vacuum pipes.

View attachment 132774
View attachment 132776

Looking at this manual it is obviously going to be more use to you than ever to me. If you want it, pm me and we can sort something out.

Regards,
Rodger
Hi Rodger

Do you know where I can find a manual like this? Been searching for a while, with no luck.

Sincerely

Warren

Hi Warren,
The manual is Haynes 92056. Toyota Land Cruiser 1980 thru 1996 FJ60, 62, 80 & FZJ80.
ISBN 1 56392 301 7

Hope that helps

Regards,
Rodger

Back