Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Centre Diff Lock Switch.

Thanks Chris, that's the kind of info I am after .
love my 80 , never going to willingly let her go , just last few years have been busy with work and lost touch with the LC world and who is good / who is bad .
Who or what is Amayama ? .... sounds like a motor bike I used to have ;-)

Not quite sure how to describe them. I guess they're a web-seller. You go on their site, put parts in your basket then get the option of what price you pay and where in the world they come from. Genuine Toyota parts. But there's shipping to go on there and of course UK VAT should you be lucky enough to be selected by Her Majesty.

There's a thread running about this already

Got mine last week from Amayama. Now fitted and working.

Beware of UK ebay sellers. I bought a switch which turned out to be a hazard warning switch turned upside down with the glass pushed out and a sticker with DIFF LOCK stuck over the front. Yes, I did get my money back.
Ive been looking for one of those switches for ages, got a link?

No big problem Garry,you really are predictable. On the basis that my driver did not come back with it Friday last, when I returned a carpet set supplied the wrong colour ( at my expense) and you were uncontactable on monday,and all week ( my phone numbers blocked? others got through) I ordered one from elsewhere, it came Wed, less money ( by £15) and was fitted Thurs.

View attachment 102089

View attachment 102090

One thing you should remember Garry is that you are only a shop, and the most important people in that shop are the customers, especially the regulars who pass recommendations to others and have been with you a long time. If you don't value those customers then you value nothing.
In my opinion you have done well and found a market waiting to be tapped but you have to be careful that with success arrogance doesn't become you. My driver was less than impressed I'll say with your attitude.,
Personally I don't care if you choose not to supply me any more, thats up to you, there are plenty who have volunteered to order on my behalf but just having bought an N reg green VX80 manual for spares and hopefully a 12V auto to come I shouldn't need a lot from elsewhere to keep my little fleet of 80's going.
Hello everybody, am I the only person who does ant know who Gary is or what he sells? Please enlighten me, best regards to all

Ill have a price on new ones soon, the pound isnt helping at the mo..

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hello everybody, am I the only person who does ant know who Gary is or what he sells? Please enlighten me, best regards to all

I don't know Garry either Mettisse, other than his posts and some strange PMs he sent to me.

He's a breaker and I respect that, but I objected to the way he was posting and pushing his business. IMO he was ridiculing 80 Cruisers, and boasting about buying low mileage good ones to break because the parts would be more valuable to sell.

It's his business and he has every right to do business any way he chooses, but IMO such posts didn't belong on an enthusiasts forum.

I blocked him when he flooded the forum with advert posts, but that was my choice, and my problem solved.

Administrators took the decision to expel him, and I'm not complaining.

On the other hand, several, or at least one member, has had good service from him, despite Andy's bad experiences in the posts above.

Well I can tell you he's a very reliable source of hazard warning switches, which don't fit, upside down with a sticker on the front saying diff lock if that helps any .....

Well I can tell you he's a very reliable source of hazard warning switches, which don't fit, upside down with a sticker on the front saying diff lock if that helps any .....
That was off gazza was it chris?

if its any use to anyone i can get these to your door for £60. Brand new.

Back