Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Charity green lane treasure hunt on Dartmoor. 25th Feb.

Hi Rich

That sounds like a great idea let me check the calender.

Is it on private land or byways?

What's the cost to enter and how do you sign up as I don't have face book

Hi Rich

That sounds like a great idea let me check the calender.

Is it on private land or byways?

What's the cost to enter and how do you sign up as I don't have face book
Hosted by Land Rover Charity events and charity Mania 4x4 Follow the directions to get the clues; collect words, numbers, symbols; enjoy the scenery and explore the local community.

Bit of copy n paste.

Meet at 10am leave at 11am

Everyone will be given a clue sheet for the route you choose Routes are A all road and B all road and some green lanes C easy green lanes with some roads D medium green lanes with some roads E harder green lanes with some roads

Start Haytor Top Car Park TQ13 9XT. Meet from 10am leave 11am End The Royal carvery Hotel you can purchase food here.

£5 per truck to take part - any Land Rover or 4x4 vehicles can take part as long as road legal. Our charities this year are Children's Hospice South West; LARF CORNWALL and CORNWALL SEARCH & RESCUE

THIS IS Not A COMPETITIVE EVENT OR A RACE

Top man!

You don't have to sign up or anything, just turn up at the car park at 10am, donate your £5, get your route sheet and question sheet, drive the route etc, then you finish at the carvery and get the answers and have your tea!

Cheers Nick

This would be a good day out.

Very tempted to be fair

bummer! I arrive in UK at 13.30 to pick up new truck , then got to drive from East midlands airport via Daventry, so as much as I want to, I just cant get there on time :(

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'm going to Stafford 4x4 show that day :(

I have sent the organiser a message, he says you will get down the lanes on the medium route if your truck is not more than 6ft 6in wide, luckily the 80 is a mere 6ft 4in wide...

bummer! I arrive in UK at 13.30 to pick up new truck , then got to drive from East midlands airport via Daventry, so as much as I want to, I just cant get there on time :(
New truck? Sounds exciting....What is?

Back