Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

[chat] 3 inch S/Steel Exhaust system.

G

Gareth
Well this is what I intimated last week - I'm serious about having mine done, and have been lucky to secure a job but still haven't found a cheaper place to live as I have to give two months notice to my current landlord, landlord aside, the long and the short of it is that I'm having a 3" one done too, after MOT in august, and will be interested in your protective plates gareth too, you can tell me how it is and, as I said the next stage from this is having an intercooler fitted.
Of course gazza I'll have to come and see it naturally - you'll have to ring my new mobile which is 07913 472728, or, if you can again provide me with your mobile and your works & home number I can give you a ring after 1st July, if this is okay with you.
Then I can see how it looks, give the usual all-approving cooing kinda noises and have a chinwag at the same time...
Renate
I visited Longlife exhausts at Falfield, north of Bristol on Saturday. The long and short of it being my vehicle is booked in on July 1st to have a 3 inch S/S sytem fitted. They will mandrel bend the pipes as 3 inch is too big to fit in their conventional bending machine. The added bonus being no distortion / compression of the side walls. There will be a single large oval silencer fitted where the main ( middle ) o/e silencer goes, thus the front resonator and rear box are no more. The silencer is of the "throughflow" type offering little restriction / backpressure but obviously noisier than std. They are confident they can make the system in 3 inch from the turbo outlet to the tailpipe. They can tuck the system up out of the way, I forgot to ask about skid plates in front / behind of the silencer but will ask on the day.
=A3580 and it will take most of the day.
If anyone else is serious about getting a system made contact them and see if a discount could be obtained.
Regards Gareth Jones '97 1-HDFT Newport.

My pleasure Renate, I look forward to the - cooing kinda noises --- !!!
WORK - 01633-814914
HOME - 01633-400538
Gareth Jones - Newport S.Wales.

gazz
knew you would...everybody likes to have approving glances and noises
for their beasts...
Renate
>>> [Email address removed] 06/20 12:11 pm >>>
My pleasure Renate, I look forward to the - cooing kinda noises ---
!!!
WORK - 01633-814914
HOME - 01633-400538