Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Cheap 80 series...

Oops.. just spotted - 2 years out of MOT and 1/2 a million miles. Still, body isn't hanging off it....

I remember seeing this a long while back Dave, High miles yes, but for the money its ok, Take it on as a project and it might just be worth it... Im taking on worse for the same money.. That's not a complaint, Just saying you don't get much for £2500 any more.

Somebody go and see it , its been for sale for 2 years at least , i will guess the seller is only getting people wanting it for nothing and so he's happy to let it sit because he doesn't actually need to sell it .

Somebody go and see it , its been for sale for 2 years at least , i will guess the seller is only getting people wanting it for nothing and so he's happy to let it sit because he doesn't actually need to sell it .

I texted him a few weeks back when I had nothing better to do with my time and he said it had just sold. It reappeared a couple of days later but he insisted that it’s gone.

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Probably using it as an advert for his business to create traffic through his site.

I texted him a few weeks back when I had nothing better to do with my time and he said it had just sold. It reappeared a couple of days later but he insisted that it’s gone.

Probably using it as an advert for his business to create traffic through his site.

That’s what I thought but his only other car is a 1997 Fiesta. Looks like a local garage.

For that money I thought it would make a good group buy to see how long you could keep it going for.

That’s what I thought but his only other car is a 1997 Fiesta. Looks like a local garage.

For that money I thought it would make a good group buy to see how long you could keep it going for.

Yep Jacob that sounds like a good idea, you're pretty central, we'll keep it at yours.:lol:. I'm sure Emma will keep a constant flow of tea and biccies while we all work on it.

SERIOUSLY THOUGH, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A CHEAP, GOOD CONDITION LANDCRUISER, 80 OR 100 SERIES. TO GET A GOOD ONE YOU PAY GOOD MONEY FOR A GOOD ONE OR PAY CHEAP MONEY AND PAY GOOD MONEY ( AND TIME) TO MAKE IT A GOOD ONE.

Yep Jacob that sounds like a good idea, you're pretty central, we'll keep it at yours.:lol:. I'm sure Emma will keep a constant flow of tea and biccies while we all work on it.

SERIOUSLY THOUGH, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A CHEAP, GOOD CONDITION LANDCRUISER, 80 OR 100 SERIES. TO GET A GOOD ONE YOU PAY GOOD MONEY FOR A GOOD ONE OR PAY CHEAP MONEY AND PAY GOOD MONEY ( AND TIME) TO MAKE IT A GOOD ONE.

You see in my head I always pictured it in your yard, Andy. The perfect backdrop for a YouTube channel that would have propelled you to Internet stardom overnight. Oh well, I’ll have to think of something else now ...

Ah i was thinking like the low mileage Fiesta i bought my stepdaughter it belonged to the garage mechanics friend , an old lady that can't drive any more .

Back