Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Cheap cordless CC TV cam thingy?

chapel gate

Supporter
Promoted Company
Country Flag
england
Some poor minded scrotum pos is regularly dumping crap, at a lovely out of the way spot near us.
Is there a cheap cam of some description that could be planted to identify the low life?
I can't abide this sort of thing. Especially in my own backyard so to speak..

Some poor minded scrotum pos is regularly dumping crap, at a lovely out of the way spot near us.
Is there a cheap cam of some description that could be planted to identify the low life?
I can't abide this sort of thing. Especially in my own backyard so to speak..
Like Julian Says,,,,,,Its rife round here too Mike... The council put those wildlife cams up and actually got a result and Prosecuted... They are not too expensive... Loads of different ones on ebay

Snap! Lynn was gardening and found several bags under the shrubs. I’ve been thinking of doing exactly that.
Thanks for posting and the kick up the derrière.

cheers fellas.
just pulled the trigger on one on e bay. the same kind of thing as mentioned above

Snap! Lynn was gardening and found several bags under the shrubs. I’ve been thinking of doing exactly that.
Thanks for posting and the kick up the derrière.

your turn now rich.
:icon-wink:

getting close to home after being out all day I noticed a car shoot off from a entrance to a field. when I drove past, and as I suspected. there was a shitty nappy and half a dozen shitty wipes left on the ground.
I swear to god, I would of rubbed that nappy in his face if I would of caught the ****.

Ours is dog poo. In bags, tossed under the shrubs or sometimes in the bin on bin day which means we have to put it in the bin bag.
Why someone would think this behaviour (yours or mine) is acceptable is beyond me.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ours is dog poo. In bags, tossed under the shrubs or sometimes in the bin on bin day which means we have to put it in the bin bag.
Why someone would think this behaviour (yours or mine) is acceptable is beyond me.

How ever at least they are picking up after the dog don't think it right chucking upset the bushes but in the bin surly is better then either left or under the bush

How ever at least they are picking up after the dog don't think it right chucking upset the bushes but in the bin surly is better then either left or under the bush
But why not take it and put it in the dog poo bin down the road? Sure, if we didn’t have bin liners tied up in the bin and their dogs excrement didn’t sit on top. If they actually stopped to untie the tight knots in the bin bag and put the thing in there and tie it back up again, great, I’ve no problem with that, but no, they seem to think that’s for us to do. It’s not our dog, yes it’s great they pick it up but sorry, it’s not our responsibility to have to spend time putting the damn thing in the actual bag we have to leave out for the bin men. And if we just leave the bag out, it’s strewn all over the road by morning because one of Chris Packham’s cute and cuddly foxes has dragged it all over the place and pulled it apart, so it has to stay in the dustbin by the gate until we go out and remove the bag for collection and joy of joys there’s a little offering for us.

Do I sound pi553d about this? :angry-screaming: Why is it our problem?

Back