Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Cheers from Summerland

Lone Scout

Country Flag
canada
Howdy newbie to the Cruisers world but we've got project 1977 FJ45 with poorly running F1/frozen stock F2 in bed, but also have complete 1982 BJ42 complete w/24v winch that has been rolled/decommissioned VIN w/fresh 3B. Considering using BJ42 drive complete axles, brakes, springs, etc into the 45 & go with that. Not real familiar with the FJ/BJ's or Landcruiser much but we welcome any feedback on the project with the assortment of spare parts on hand to complete the task....ie I have several doors in various states of disrepair, but have been told 40/42 & 45 doors differ....not sure how but it would be great if i could cut a couple down for summer top off use. Anybody got info on how the doors differ?

Attachments

• IMG_0840.JPG
    IMG_0840.JPG
    644.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0848.JPG
    IMG_0848.JPG
    647.8 KB · Views: 31
  • FJ.jpeg
    FJ.jpeg
    19.9 KB · Views: 34
  • LoneScoutFJ45.jpeg
    LoneScoutFJ45.jpeg
    100.8 KB · Views: 32
Actually not sure mate. I brought it home 18 months ago, got it running, and really haven’t looked at it much since. After that I locked it up in a SeaCan. I’m not real familiar with the cruisers although both brothers were. Hoping to spend some time on it this year, but it’s still down the list a ways.

Back