Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Chris Knott Insurance

callum

Sorry, wasn't sure of the appropriate forum to post this one is, so apologies if its not where it should be.

Have just renewed with the above and quoted a reference i got from 'the other site'. i thought this might get me a bit of discount or something, but it seems it gives the club some sort of commission. Not sure how much it is, possibly not very much, but i would rather direct it here if possible in future.

Not sure how they chose the forums they do for this, they seem to cover lots of them, but i might be a source of some income if its not too much hassle to set up.

callum said:
Sorry, wasn't sure of the appropriate forum to post this one is, so apologies if its not where it should be.

Have just renewed with the above and quoted a reference i got from 'the other site'. i thought this might get me a bit of discount or something, but it seems it gives the club some sort of commission. Not sure how much it is, possibly not very much, but i would rather direct it here if possible in future.

Not sure how they chose the forums they do for this, they seem to cover lots of them, but i might be a source of some income if its not too much hassle to set up.

I've spoken to them about a club discount and they said they were distancing themselves from clubs because "they are mostly made up of younger drivers which is not their target market. Maybe in the future"

Clearly they've not seen the birthday announcements ;)

Maybe in the near future I'll try again so we call win.

p.s.
I moved the thread to Insurance.

For info, i just called these for a quote, they first need a 3 digit club code, however if you dont have one they still transfer you to the quote team. Mine would be new business and they do not cover any pickup trucks (HZJ75) or double cabs whatsoever

Back