Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Christmas

J

jibberjabber

A Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all members of LCC (even Chas)

Keep on, Keeping on:thumbup:

Peace & Happiness from JibberJabber & Clan:dance:

c99e979cc4c0f771246b0e909dabf41a.jpg

Is that in a Snow Globe, Or is it a cake?
It's a cake in a Snow Globe...:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

No, in all honesty, it's just a picture I chose fromt inter web, as it seemed appropriate for Land Cruiser enthusiasts and the time of year.

I think it looks like a Dinky Toy...........Dinky Toys, happy memories.:dance:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year one and all. :)

Higgy, I thought it was a cake too. :lol:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year one and all. :)

Higgy, I thought it was a cake too. :lol:
There you go, as much as you want to you can't eat it :occasion-cake::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

I just went back and found where I copied the picture from, this is the description that went with it:thumbup:

This bronze Toyota SUV Land Cruiser FJ40 metal toy truck ornament measures 2 5/8 x 1 1/4" and stands just 2" in height (including tree) bottlebrush tree with handcrafted realistic trunk is tied on with a silvr metallic cord and snowflake hanging loop. This suv will looks great on a Christmas tree or make a nice gift for all car and truck lovers. Additional trees in photo not included.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Flint love that all the best to one and all hope with all have a great time for Xmas.

Merry Christmas everyone, have a good holiday those that can, I’m doing next to nothing for a week, except for what I’m told... :icon-wink:

Merry Christmas to all our friends on here. Many we've met and enjoyed your company and the others here's hoping we will in the future. Wishing everyone a great Christmas and a prosperous and healthy new year. From Gav Mel James and Harriett.

And a Happy Christmas one and all from me (Christmas day at younger daughter's place this year so having a quiet morning - before tackling two over-excited children and two large dogs :lol:).

Have a good one folks :thumbup:.

Bob.

Merry Xmas to all! Enjoy all the day has to offer and here's to a great new year to follow!:thumbup:

Back