Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
Country Flag
great_britain
If only.

Yes, date noted

Clarkson will be beginning his campaign on April 1st, with it ending later that day on April 1st.

I lke it, I like it. :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

I think the election for London mayor should be nation wide as the whole of Britain is influenced and affected by the capitals policy .

I bet a petition demanding just that would gather signatures at a crazy rate should someone start one .

I think the election for London mayor should be nation wide as the whole of Britain is influenced and affected by the capitals policy .

I bet a petition demanding just that would gather signatures at a crazy rate should someone start one .

On that basis you might advocate that everyone in the UK gets to vote for the political party leaders, not only the respective party members - as if and when the party win an election the leader (usually) becomes PM and has influence over everyone in the UK.

You could expand that theory even further and probably make a decent case for the Rest of the World having a vote on the next US President, :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
He might get votes in most of the major cities, especially Birmingham and the northern cities where there is a large Khan-esque following.

Obviously a bit of a April fool joke... But christ he'd get my vote if he ever considered it....

You could expand that theory even further and probably make a decent case for the Rest of the World having a vote on the next US President, :thumbup:
Now there's a thought?

Back