Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Clicking from rear wheels?

PROBLEM SOLVED!!
after 2 garages looking & not finding anything wrong I noticed I had lost the centre cap from my near side rear wheel.
When I looked close I found ALL THE WHEEL NUTS WERE LOOSE :shock:
I tightened them & magically the noise went away !!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone have a spare centre cap??

If those garages couldn't find loose wheelnuts, I don't think I'd be going there again. :eusa-naughty:

well that one foxed us! Reminds me of a conversation recently had with someone where an electrical device wasn't working and after going through complicated possibilities eventually realised they hadn't connected the power :laughing-rolling:

well that one foxed us! Reminds me of a conversation recently had with someone where an electrical device wasn't working and after going through complicated possibilities eventually realised they hadn't connected the power :laughing-rolling:

I was totally bamboozled once when I was doing electrical maintainence in a factory and had a printing press that wouldn't work. It had a rewireable 15A fuse (with the correct size wire in) on the machine which hadn't blown so I went to the local distribution board and the 30A cartridge fuse hadn't blown so went on to the main distribution board where I found a 60A cartridge fuse blown, :confusion-confused:

Yadda yadda yadda... :oops:

:text-deletetopic:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
When I jacked the wheel up and turned it there was no noise or sign of any thing wrong! But when driving it speeds up with the road speed & sounds like it 'clicks' with every revolution of the wheel.

If those garages couldn't find loose wheel nuts, I don't think I'd be going there again. :eusa-naughty:

Not too sure you should judge the garage too quickly! :whistle:

Back