Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Colarado fridge/armrest

TALAMAN

Country Flag
cyprus
Hi Folks! I know the 80 series had a refrigerated center armrest but can anyone tell me if that was also an option for the Colarado/Prado please?

I would certainly like to get one to help keep soft drinks cool when we are out for a hot day's driving.

Thanks.

Hi Folks! I know the 80 series had a refrigerated center armrest but can anyone tell me if that was also an option for the Colarado/Prado please?

I would certainly like to get one to help keep soft drinks cool when we are out for a hot day's driving.

Thanks.
Hi Geoff
for 20 euro a cooler box from Jumbos , with ice packs in it will keep drinks nice and cool for many hours .

Depend...
If you like you sit the wife behind and you keep the beer on the front seat, otherwise you can install it in between the seats and your wife could enjoy the beers with you :icon-biggrin::icon-biggrin:

https://www.landcruiserclub.net/com...es-centre-console-fridge.145449/#post-1409240
If I can remember the colarado is fairly narrow between the front seats where the arm rest is . unless it will fit in between the seats just behind the centre console in front of the back seats , In Cyprus in summer its hot these fridges look tiny in side , for a full day out I don't think it could carry enough for me let alone with Wife and friends also . 4 small bottles of water 2 cans of pop thats it its not much for 400 euros .

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thank you Aeronick I will look for that thread and thanks for taking the time to post the link.

Tony111 thanks to you too. Yes, you are correct that a cheap cool box and ice will save a fortune. I was just wondering if there ever was such a fridge and realised it would be a bit small - but handy. I certainly dont want to spend that much money and as you say a Jumbo job will do the biz.

Thank you Aeronick I will look for that thread and thanks for taking the time to post the link.

Tony111 thanks to you too. Yes, you are correct that a cheap cool box and ice will save a fortune. I was just wondering if there ever was such a fridge and realised it would be a bit small - but handy. I certainly dont want to spend that much money and as you say a Jumbo job will do the biz.
We use a cool box with ice packs and it keeps the drinks very cold all day and it fits 3 times as much drinks than one of them console fridges , we also use it for putting cold stuff in from the super market , It neither uses any power from your car and easy to clean as you just rinse it with water when you take it in house (nice easy handles to carry it with) just dont leave the lid off too long , good for picnics too or beach if you have a couple of them .

got the one off amazon and use it in the lorry for drinks as it 12/24 v

Back