Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Colarado/Prado rear door handle badge

TALAMAN

Country Flag
cyprus
Hi all, the badge on my rear door handle on my 2001 95 series Prado says "LAND CRUISER". Unfortunately it is faded and cracked.

I would like to replace it with a new one if possible.

Any suggestion where I can buy one please?

I had a bubble badge made for about £7 by a guy on ebay it looks better than the original and still new 5 or 6 years on . There's pics on the forum somewhere but i've never been able to find them again ?

ey up !

spare006_zpsae016553-jpg.91487.jpg

I will try and likely fail to upload pics taken of the stickers on the truck last week but win10 seems to own my pics now so i'm not eve allowed to see them myself :icon-rolleyes:

DSCF2756.JPG

Hey one worked anyway , you can see the scratches in the paint which show my truck has a hard life , i couldn't even guess how many times that sticker has been through a car wash and i use a pressure washer at home without giving the stickers a thought so they've survived well .

Neo Graphix on ebay was the maker though of course he is UK based .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Is that bottom bigger one made to go at the rear door handle spot?

Yep i just give him the length and width and said round the corners a bit , fits perfect but i get an error message when i try to post the pic .

Great Info Shayne - I guess you just heated the old one up to get it out?

On another note, I just spent 4 days with a D.A polishing out loads of scratches just like the ones in your pic. The old girl is gleaming now.

Trouble is, I am reluctant to have fun offroad now after spending all that time polishing! Daft I know.:angry-banghead::angry-banghead:

Edit: Emailed Neo graphix for quote - HERE is a link for anyone else interested.

Thanks again Shayne for your help. You are now officially credited with one beer token!

Last edited:
My back door handle one is cracked, age and sun I guess... How much did you pay for that one Shayne, if you don't mind me asking?

I took the original off with just patience and turps Talaman its only a sticker and turps eats most adhesives .

I'm not sure Beau it was a long time ago but i remember being shocked at how good they were for the price , under 20 quid for all three i will guess and of course black with chrome writing was on my request as is whats written on them , i think i sent him a couple of pics of genuine badges so he knew what font to use .

Back