Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Colorado bonnet protector.

tonytoyota

Country Flag
great_britain
Hi.
Does anyone have or know where I might obtain a bonnet protector for my 90 series Colorado ?

I got mine from this place about 15 years ago. http://www.autostylinguk.co.uk/prod.../PG/GCTOCL1/PC2B170TOCL1/PRvehicle/FB/FP.html

It lasted 15 years until my recent front incident...

11042013522.jpg

Helen's truck had one on it when i bought it and i do wonder if that is why the front of the bonnet was rusted ? the rest of the bonnet has as many stone chips as my own truck .

Was looking at getting one of these but now you said that Shayne might just leave it.

Maybe it was added to hide the bubbling paint by the previous owner i will never know but i thought i should mention it anyway .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Helen's truck had one on it when i bought it and i do wonder if that is why the front of the bonnet was rusted ? the rest of the bonnet has as many stone chips as my own truck .

hmm that's strange. Mine's currently off and there are no signs of rust. I'm not sure if it helps prevent stone chips from occurring as I do have a few on the bonnet. Half the reason why I purchased it originally was for the look.

I have one sitting in my shed, free to a good ( or even a bad ) home. Not sure I could be bothered getting it suitably boxed and protected to post out, but its there for anyone in my neck of the woods to pick up if they want.

Sent mine to Umar via myhermes who must have drove over it at some point before delivering .

Hi Bogus r you going to Lincomb I have a good home for it thanks a lot from Tony.:thumbup:

Hi Bogus r you going to Lincomb I have a good home for it thanks a lot from Tony.:thumbup:

No Sorry, I don't even know what Lincomb is. I'm assuming its some kind of get together. I'm old and very anti social, I'm the founder and in fact only member of that unknown anti social networking site LINKDOUT. but as long as this object sits in my shed, anyone is welcome to come and get it. My 90 is gone, Ive got a 120 LC3 now.

Back