Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

colour code lower body cladding

tempur

Dear Land Cruiser enthusiasts, I am planning to touch up some scratches on the bumpers of my 1997 Landcruiser 95 but am confused by the colour identification: My colour code is K14, which should be 'blue royale' or 'saphire blue' (8L7) for the body paint and UCAA1 for the lower body cladding. The description, however, for this colour is dark grey, which would seem to match the colour for the basic version without the side panels (i.e., over the wheel arches and on the lower part of the doors). The bumpers on my vehicle, as well as the side cladding, are distinctly light grey metallic. Should I trust Toyota's colour code and order a spraycan of UCAA1 or am I missing something? Many thanks, tempur

I'm pretty sure UCAA1 is the correct colour code. Most body shops and even Halfords etc should be able to confirm.

My paint code is , C/TR - KO4FM1OAO2BR150F . Obviously there is 2 colours in there somewhere as my trim was originally grey but no matter how i mess about with the code changing 0 for o or shortening it down hoping to find where 1 colour code ends and the other begins i can't get any relevant search results ? Help please !

K04 is the main body colour and FM10 is the plastics exterior trim colour.

Thanks Trev it seems 202 Astral Black (Onyx) is what i want and happily i believe that to be a very common colour sure i've seen it on the shelf at halfrauds . I was confusing myself by assuming the 16 digit number hid 2 colours so 8 of them should be grey and 8 of them should be black .

I always used to like the 2 tone, but it hasn't aged as well as the body colour trim. In ireland, the silver was the only one to come colour coded.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back