Colour codes...

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Gav Peter

I am in england
Mar 1, 2010
The Wirral, NW Ingerland
I got the 6M1 off the plate - its the first 3 bytes off a 16 digit code; the other 13 bytes are tou do with trim levels from my limited understanding of these things...

The 6M1 matched up on the link Andy posted - to be fair, I'd prefer Goodwood Green :cool:

callum

Apr 27, 2010
Edinburgh
whilst on the subject of paint, does anyone have a code for the metallic grey that the bumpers are finished in.

i'm presuming this sort of info is not on the VIN and i'd like to get a can of the colour mixed up at some stage for touching up bits and pieces.

thanks

callum

Gav Peter

I am in england
Mar 1, 2010
The Wirral, NW Ingerland
Jon Wildsmith said:
I mean that code, 6M1, UK colour is Goodwood Green, might have had other names in other markets.
Ah right, sorry Jon :doh: Got you now... Whatever the hell it is, Halfwits don't have it in a can... :( Or a touchup pen...

Got nothing to help with in the bumpers Callum - if you get now't from this thread, you may want to throw it out in a new one...

Cheers

Ecky Thump

Mar 4, 2010
Reigate, Surrey
Garage
callum said:
whilst on the subject of paint, does anyone have a code for the metallic grey that the bumpers are finished in.

i'm presuming this sort of info is not on the VIN and i'd like to get a can of the colour mixed up at some stage for touching up bits and pieces.

thanks

callum
Mine went into a paint shop when a BMW buried itsel under my arserear end.
They got the paint code for the bumper end trims off their computer.
May be worth you visiting a paint shop and asking :?:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks