Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Colour codes...

Gav Peter

Country Flag
england
Ajolopeese if this has been done already but whats the code for the dark green colour MUX is coated in? Or is it stamped somewhere on the VIN plate??

Cheers

Thats splendid that Andy - muchos gracias :D

Looks like code 6M1 = Dark Emerald Pearl... Mmmm, dreamy... ;)

It's Goodwood Green, or that's what I thought anyway.

I got the 6M1 off the plate - its the first 3 bytes off a 16 digit code; the other 13 bytes are tou do with trim levels from my limited understanding of these things...

The 6M1 matched up on the link Andy posted - to be fair, I'd prefer Goodwood Green :cool:

I mean that code, 6M1, UK colour is Goodwood Green, might have had other names in other markets.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
whilst on the subject of paint, does anyone have a code for the metallic grey that the bumpers are finished in.

i'm presuming this sort of info is not on the VIN and i'd like to get a can of the colour mixed up at some stage for touching up bits and pieces.

thanks

callum

Jon Wildsmith said:
I mean that code, 6M1, UK colour is Goodwood Green, might have had other names in other markets.
Ah right, sorry Jon :doh: Got you now... Whatever the hell it is, Halfwits don't have it in a can... :( Or a touchup pen...

Got nothing to help with in the bumpers Callum - if you get now't from this thread, you may want to throw it out in a new one...

Cheers

Mines 6MI, but it depends on who manufactures the paint, some call it dark emerald & some call it goodwood green.
Same horse, different jocky.

callum said:
whilst on the subject of paint, does anyone have a code for the metallic grey that the bumpers are finished in.

i'm presuming this sort of info is not on the VIN and i'd like to get a can of the colour mixed up at some stage for touching up bits and pieces.

thanks

callum
Mine went into a paint shop when a BMW buried itsel under my arserear end.
They got the paint code for the bumper end trims off their computer.
May be worth you visiting a paint shop and asking :?:

There are places that will do it in rattle cans, there's one near me, you won't have any luck at places like Halfrauds though

The 6M1 touchup stick from Toyota doesn't match, I wouldn't bother wasting your money!

Back