Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Colours

nickelnoff

Country Flag
uk
Any one able to share some knowledge with me on 80 series --- I think I'm in the right place :)

I am currently checking out 80's as well as 100 series and would love to know colours they were originally available in ( actually this is more important for my wife but interesting nonetheless).

Any PDF's out there of any 95 or onward original brochures?

Toyota Land Cruiser Touchup Paint Codes, Image Galleries, Brochure and TV Commercial Archives - [Leaving Land Cruiser Club] Toyota Land Cruiser Touchup Paint Codes, Image Galleries, Brochure and TV Commercial Archives - [Leaving Land Cruiser Club]

My 100 is 3Q2
screenshot-2020-04-05-at-16-27-11-png.164886

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-04-05 at 16.27.11.png
    Screenshot 2020-04-05 at 16.27.11.png
    670.4 KB · Views: 1,564
  • Screenshot 2020-04-05 at 16.27.37.png
    Screenshot 2020-04-05 at 16.27.37.png
    756.1 KB · Views: 210
Excellent - many thanks ! I see there are also brochures to download from this site as well. Cheers!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Interesting - I was just looking at this. Price seems through the roof though.
The picture I posted is of my 100, it's NFS, it's only done 89000 in almost 16 years, and is my hobby.

My advice is to buy the best you can afford, there are some very, very good 80's and 100's out there, equally there some very, very rough rust buckets.

You get what you pay for.

Interesting - I was just looking at this. Price seems through the roof though.
That 80 looks okay from the pictures, I can't read German, I like the 80's I think they are the best of the heavy weight Land Cruisers, I've had two in the past, not overly complicated, but complicated enough.

Not all paint codes are on that sheet for an 80

Looks a really beauty! Not familiar with the acronym NFS ?

BTW Are you talking miles or km ?

I will always talk in Miles, I can't be botherd to convert km to m, NFS= not for sale, my LC stands a good chance of being my last vehicle and not just of the turmoile we are in at the mo, more because they last so long.

Is that 80 you've seen on interweb a reasonable distance away from you? if so theres nothing like having a gander, and pref taking someone who knows a bit about LC's or at least konws a bit about cars, I know I'm teaching you to suck eggs.

Good Luck.

I actually have a pristine main dealer brochure for the 80. Can't actually recall where I got it. Lovely to look through now and again

I actually have a pristine main dealer brochure for the 80. Can't actually recall where I got it. Lovely to look through now and again

Sounds worth keeping hold of - especially if you're an 80 owner. Probably rare as hens' teeth now.

Dark emerald pearl has my vote in the 80 series.
Although there are only few colours imo that wernt the best that washy gold colour was awful
20200406_151042.jpg

From Aug'97 Brochure. Earlier versions could be different......

Colours.jpeg

Back