Comarnic - Romania - 2019

clivehorridge

Supporter
Guru
I am in romania
May 23, 2012
Comarnic, Romania
Garage
So it’s going to be the last 2 weeks in August 2019, which is 17th August through to 1 September including weekends.

UK folks usually take 3-4 days each way, but the house will be available FOC to visitors throughout that fortnight. We normally just chill out and have day-trips out and about to see the scenery, the mountains, a bit of mild offroad, some BBQ, and maybe a castle or two, whatever folks feel like on the day.

Rooms are on a first-come-first-served basis, there’s 6 doubles available, 4 of them en-suite (the double beds can be split into singles if preferred).

If you need anything special, ask, or just bring it with you.

@fbnss was first to holler, so anyone who’s interested please chalk your name(s) up below:

1. Nick;

Last edited:

Higgy

Supporter
I am in denmark
Mar 6, 2018
sandwich kent
Sounds like the perfect incentive to get the 80 finished. See how things Pan out.. Thanks Clive.. Would love to add Higgy and Clare to the list... See how things go!

Reactions: clivehorridge
Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

clivehorridge

Supporter
Guru
I am in romania
May 23, 2012
Comarnic, Romania
Garage
We’d
Sounds like the perfect incentive to get the 80 finished. See how things Pan out.. Thanks Clive.. Would love to add Higgy and Clare to the list... See how things go!
Be good to have you guys along, plenty of repair time between now and August... :lol::thumbup:

Jacob100

Supporter
Dec 15, 2017
Sheffield
Hoping to add Jacob/Emma + Raf to that list a little closer to the time. Sunny August feels a LONG way away tonight.:sunglasses:

Shayne

Supporter
Guru
Feb 2, 2013
South Wales UK
I suppose me and Helen will have to come if only so she can shout at us both while i tow him out of trouble :icon-rolleyes:

We will look after you Nick :icon-wink:

Jake the Peg

I am in scotland
Aug 17, 2018
Highlands
Would love to come and meet some of you, but have a long way to go on my 80 as the first hurdle! Maybe I’ll try to just book a space in your garden for a tent!

Cheers

Reactions: clivehorridge

clivehorridge

Supporter
Guru
I am in romania
May 23, 2012
Comarnic, Romania
Garage
Would love to come and meet some of you, but have a long way to go on my 80 as the first hurdle! Maybe I’ll try to just book a space in your garden for a tent!

Cheers
The only problem with a ground tent, is our garden is on a slope... that’s OK for RTTs we can chock a wheel or 2 up to level a truck, but that’s not so simple with a ground tent.

It would be great to have you along though Jake, so get the spanners out :thumbup:

Reactions: Jake the Peg
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks