Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Commendation

mettisse

Supporter
Hello to all, I've been lurking around this forum for a while now, posted a few items etc and admit to not being a " star" poster, but I feel commendation is due to a great forum! To all of you, the posters, the readers, the supporters. Warm, friendly, helpful and a ton of other appreciative sentiments are well earned by this forum. Why do I say this at this time? Well, look at the postings where people have asked for technical help, advice on the attributes of vehicles, while the personal interest in other members fortunes is stunning! , all of it first class! Look at the membership , from all over the world!
I'm really not into back- slapping but you lot are a class act, I usually look in every day, I'm sure lots of others do too, for all of the above reasons, and more.
So, well done, and thanks to everyone who make this forum what it is.
Best regards to all, Billy Westley

Nice one Billy, and you do your fair share, loved your European trips write-ups and photos... :clap:

Nothing wrong with a back-slap either, better than choking... :lol:

Hello to all, I've been lurking around this forum for a while now, posted a few items etc and admit to not being a " star" poster, but I feel commendation is due to a great forum! To all of you, the posters, the readers, the supporters. Warm, friendly, helpful and a ton of other appreciative sentiments are well earned by this forum. Why do I say this at this time? Well, look at the postings where people have asked for technical help, advice on the attributes of vehicles, while the personal interest in other members fortunes is stunning! , all of it first class! Look at the membership , from all over the world!
I'm really not into back- slapping but you lot are a class act, I usually look in every day, I'm sure lots of others do too, for all of the above reasons, and more.
So, well done, and thanks to everyone who make this forum what it is.
Best regards to all, Billy Westley

Yes this forum has that "something" where its like a community. I've found everyone helpful and sociable and the Lincomb meeting is indeed something special.
On this forum I've found that people really do go out of their way to help others.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Considering I bought my 80 off this forum and have stolen 101 ideas from various members, its my number one GOTO site for anything Landcuiser related. All I need to do now is attend some meets back in the UK.

Back