Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Computer Died

mike123

Country Flag
wales
Haven't been on for a while Comp Died :oops: Lost every thing bought new one:) getting back to the Point I tried a top up Auto transmission on my truck And yes it works, A fine tube down the dip stick as far has the the Tank Then used a Cheap Sprayer that holds 5Ltr put the end in to the top of dip stick hole pumped up the Pressure worked a Treat :) no blow back, no mess I could get on with other Jobs No shortage of those:D it took about 20 minutes

Haven't been on for a while Comp Died :oops: Lost every thing bought new one:) getting back to the Point I tried a top up Auto transmission on my truck And yes it works, A fine tube down the dip stick as far has the the Tank Then used a Cheap Sprayer that holds 5Ltr put the end in to the top of dip stick hole pumped up the Pressure worked a Treat :) no blow back, no mess I could get on with other Jobs No shortage of those:D it took about 20 minutes [/QUO
Haven't been on for a while Comp Died :oops: Lost every thing bought new one:) getting back to the Point I tried a top up Auto transmission on my truck And yes it works, A fine tube down the dip stick as far has the the Tank Then used a Cheap Sprayer that holds 5Ltr put the end in to the top of dip stick hole pumped up the Pressure worked a Treat :) no blow back, no mess I could get on with other Jobs No shortage of those:D it took about 20 minutes
Did not understand a word of that !

Great idea. I have used a well fitting funnel before with an extended neck and that has worked ok. Remember you have to check the auto trans hot, if cold or especially if the engine is off you'll get inaccurate readings.

Worth checking 150 or so km later, I got an extra 1L of ATF in my A343F because of bubbles etc (probably in the trans cooler).

Back