Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Could be cheap Donor/spares

Interesting, I thought no AC and cloth seats was the indication of GS or GX. But then it does have 3rd row seats and slidey windows. :confusion-shrug:
Every day’s a school day.

AFAIK all Cruisers started off VX with cloth seats and air con was an optional extra. In 93 on autos came with leather and air con and manuals came with cloth and air con as an option.
When 24V came out in 95 they were all manual and either VX fully loaded or GS and stripped back bare. The GX came in 97 which was somewhere between and are all badged " Amazon" and have the twin airbag dash and the updated gearbox.

Mine is a late 93 VX auto with leather and wood trim, but a friend also had a late Vx auto without wood.

Mine is a late 93 VX auto with leather and wood trim, but a friend also had a late Vx auto without wood.

Was his a later chassis number than yours? I did all this research back in the 90's when searching for my first 80 but there's always some ambiguity around the changeover date of upgrades with stuff thats hanging around in dealers.

I dont know, and both he and the car are gone now! But I think when I bought mine the only option available was cruise control, which for some reason I didnt take.

Back