Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Crawl control on UK spec 200 series.

Ratmos

Country Flag
uk
Further to a thread that I posted about buying a 200 series Land Cruiser from New Zealand or other countries, I have decided that unless I win the lottery I will buy one in the UK. I have noticed that some advertising in the UK specifies that the vehicles have crawl control. My understanding is that it is only very new vehicles in New Zealand and Australia that have it installed and not 10+ year old V8 Land Cruisers in the UK. Photos of UK vehicles for sale do not show the switch on the centre console or is it somewhere else? Does someone know more about this?

Further to a thread that I posted about buying a 200 series Land Cruiser from New Zealand or other countries, I have decided that unless I win the lottery I will buy one in the UK. I have noticed that some advertising in the UK specifies that the vehicles have crawl control. My understanding is that it is only very new vehicles in New Zealand and Australia that have it installed and not 10+ year old V8 Land Cruisers in the UK. Photos of UK vehicles for sale do not show the switch on the centre console or is it somewhere else? Does someone know more about this?
Hi Ratmos, :greetings-wavingye:

Unless 'Crawl Control' is the new PC name for 'Low Range' (as not to offend some disadvantaged groups) then I haven't got a clue.

Good Luck with your quest. :thumbup: :clap:

The 2015+ registered 200's have crawl control (in addition to the terrain management, which most 2013+ ones have).

My understanding is that trucks made Nov 2014+ have it. So there maybe some pre 2015's around too, but check.

I thought it was standard. I was talking to my local Toyota guy back when it came out and he was talking about it on the dealer launch. My 2014 FJ has crawl it was first on the FJ in 2013 so I would guess about the same for the 150 and 200 series. The FJ has it on a roof console which also has the A-Trac and RDL moves from the centre console to the roof panel

Worth checking for sure, but I think the 4runner and fj had crawl control and a few other of these bits song with kdss before the 200 and 150 did

Back