Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Cruise control

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Very very happy bunny. Got the cruise working today. Found a wire that looked like it had been deliberately cut. Set, resume, accel all functioning. It's an after-market unit ans the controller is attached to the steering wheel tilt mechanism, which is neat. It's an American unit and I have the full installation instructions for it if anyone has something similar or wants details. So, auto, with cruise, long trips North! Come one.

Chris

Chris said:
Very very happy bunny. Got the cruise working today. Found a wire that looked like it had been deliberately cut. Set, resume, accel all functioning. It's an after-market unit ans the controller is attached to the steering wheel tilt mechanism, which is neat. It's an American unit and I have the full installation instructions for it if anyone has something similar or wants details. So, auto, with cruise, long trips North! Come one.

Chris
Have you got the makers name and model?
Chas

Chas, it's a Paladon PA 1810

Paladon Ltd
Unit 18
Central City Ind Estate
Red Lane
Coventry
CV6 5RY

Looks professionally fitted. It interfaces with brakes, accel and speed sensor. The motor unit has a cable that goes to the throttle cam.

I'm chuffed.

Chris

Chris said:
Chas, it's a Paladon PA 1810
Paladon Ltd
Unit 18
Central City Ind Estate
Red Lane
Coventry
CV6 5RYChris
Thanks Chris, I googled them but couldn't find anyone in Coventry, nearest was Northampton :?
Chas

Back