Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

CT-20 turbo blanket

ReignMKR

Country Flag
united_states
Just passing along helpful info...

T3 style turbo blankets fit perfect on a stock CT-20 turbo. I removed all the heat shields attached to the turbo and exhaust mani. since they don't do much besides keep direct heat from impacting the hood and surrounding components. I did leave the two shields protecting the clutch system reservoir.

But I purchased a generic T3 turbo blanket to try to keep underhood temps down and it seriously works miracles. I can run it hard and pop the hood and actually place my hand on top of the blanket and its warm but not hot at all. It was a 20$ investment. well worth the money for the benefit.

Here are a couple pics for reference and fitment. Cheers.

81310BC5-6E69-4062-891E-096FA682C438.JPG 13D15D5F-7019-4378-BD4E-0AFA77136483.JPG

Been looking at these as in upgrading the exhaust & new intercooler.
Looked at cheap Chinese eBay ones to expensive PTP branded ones & more. They range in price from $30 to $150.

Didn't get good reviews on the eBay ones so decided to make a custom stainless stroud for my ct26 T3 size turbo for what I felt was best for me.

Hopefully yours works out well for you.

Hi
Your turbo looks like from China product,if I am not wrong can You tell me how it works.
I mounted one two years ago and I have some oil consuptions from first day

Back