Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

dangerous vehicle

bodgy

Country Flag
uk
randomly while driving quite normally there are three bleeps and the front n/s brake is applied hard, the vehicle veers across the road. I am told this is the YAW sensor and I can remove it without affecting other systems. As I only use the car for walking the dogs I don't need stability control, how do I do it ?

there are no fault codes and it has just passed its MOT and had a Toyota health check. Sorry but how do I get up TonyC?

You asked for help on the other forum, and people tried to help, so maybe continue with the original thread.

Thanks, I am exploring every avenue at the moment. Help will come no doubt

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I don't understand your question "how do I get up TonyC"?
If you mean contact, you have been in contact with him on the other forum, and he made some suggestions, but you never acknowledged or went back with any further questions ??

Fair do's I take your point and will go back and apologise but please bear in mind that I am not very computer literate and have very poor internet connection I struggle with these forums which may seem easy to others

I struggle too but get there - sort of, but a simple thanks or acknowledgement to anyone, anywhere trying to help goes a long way. It reaps rewards in the long run if you have the same or more problems. There are some good experts with all series to tap into.

Back