Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Devils Pit 4x4 course

Olazz

Country Flag
zimbabwe
Guys,

I will be hiring Devils pit 4x4 course so I can test the truck. It will be probably late December or early January.

As I will have exclusive use of the course, I'm happy to offer this to the anyone in the LCC who wants to come up and use it...FOC

Its just off Jnct 12 on the M1

If anyone is interested just add you name on here and I will confirm nearer the time.
Obviously you pay your own fuel/insurance/ yadda yadda....

Lazz

Oh I might come down for that Lazz. Not to drive around (Russia cured me of that) but just to watch, support, help etc.

Guys,

I will be hiring Devils pit 4x4 course so I can test the truck. It will be probably late December or early January.

As I will have exclusive use of the course, I'm happy to offer this to the anyone in the LCC who wants to come up and use it...FOC

If anyone is interested just add you name on here and I will confirm nearer the time.

Lazz
Not far from us. We'd definately pop over for the day.
Guys,

Lazz

I'll happily pop down though I might try harder not to break anything this time!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
If the dates work I'd be keen to come along and watch too. I'd probably get in the way if I was trying to help given all the experience about :D

Depending on dates, would love to come along.

Never mind Clive, one of these days eh?
BTW how's the ploughed field by your gateway doing now, did the grass grow back? send a picture.

Yep Chas, one of these days... :lol:

I'll WhatsApp you with the reinstatement progress, be a shame to thread jack this generous offer to members, from Olazz... :thumbup:

Sounds great - will definitely come down if I’m free.

I'd love to pop down and watch you guys in action - thanks.

Will there be a Burger van.? I use to love these meets when I was in Denmark. Just standing at the Burger van for most of the day.. Eating crap. And enjoying the day:thumbup:

All sounds like a mid winter meet.

Lazz are you happy with the either club turning up?

Back