Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Devils Pit 4x4 course

Guys I will have have paid for exclusive use so its mine for the day.

I'd better check what their T&C's are , but if I bring one vehicle or 20its my shout I'd guess.

So I have no problem.. This "club" has given a lot to me over the years.

Lazz

I’ve wanted to go there for a while, would love to come along.

Rob

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Also I’m happy to bring the SJ if people who don’t have a suitable vehicle would like to have a play in something that doesn’t mind being mistreated a little!

I’d be interested in coming along for a meetup at least and to see your beast Lazz. ‘Tis a very kind offer not to be refused. :)

Yep interested as well, good to have a trip out over Crimbo

i have hire that place a few time and they let us stay in the pit the night before and had a great big bonfire, ask the owner nicely

this what i did last time a few years ago
file.php

more pic's
file.php

file.php

please note we was piss out of heads at 2 am and then we all try to change wheel

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

Olazz is this going to be a weekday or weekend drive around or have you not planned that far yet either way would like to come up for the day ta steve

Steve,

Not planned that far yet. It depends on when my truck build is complete and is ready to test.

Hi, thank you for the offer, would love to come along and watch, help etc.
I'll dig out the thermals.

Guys an update on this:

Unfortunately the truck build has been beset with delays, both engineering and manufacturing. It is still far from ready, so I will have to postpone the Devils Pit excursion until early next year.

I'll shout when ready to go.

Guys an update on this:

Unfortunately the truck build has been beset with delays, both engineering and manufacturing. It is still far from ready, so I will have to postpone the Devils Pit excursion until early next year.

I'll shout when ready to go.
It'll be worth the wait I'm sure!

Back