Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Diesel Stop Valve 1HDT

mettisse

Supporter
Been doing a bit of “tidying up” in the engine bay and discovered amongst lots of others a diesel leak from the stop valve solenoid. This item was not playing up but it showed a dribble of diesel when running, not gallons but a constant every three seconds a large drip, annoying yes, so a new one has to be ordered, After Amazon E bay etc the best I could come up with was about £6/£7 from China, 3 weeks delivery. The worst was about £299, ( don’t ask) So I’ve ordered one from China and if it’s quick , ok, if not, for that money it can go on the spares shelf (if I get one sooner) But, I persevered and kept digging and found that “Durite” can provide the part, but you need to go through a dealer, so, I duly ordered one up for £19.99 inc postage, that will do nicely!
So if this is any sort of help to anyone, job done!
in the piccy it’s the bottom item
Best Regards to all,

Attachments

• 476CA7D5-1C5E-4AED-BE9E-DB39E321ED72.png
    476CA7D5-1C5E-4AED-BE9E-DB39E321ED72.png
    613.9 KB · Views: 40
UPDATE, THE DURITE product I’ve shown above is NOT suitable for the Denso pump, apologies to all, I have discovered that a Denso specific product is needed. More information to follow.

Final update, Merlin Diesel ( Preston) has supplied me with the correct part for my car. J80 1994 12 valve.
the part number for the unit I needed is:- 096030-0520 “ ECD Fuel Cut ASSY , FINAL COST, £78.60 inc vat and postage. Great service from this company. I am not connected to this company,
[email protected]
This was the most difficult part I’ve ever tried to get, I would have saved so much time if i‘d known about Merlin and the of course the part number. Which goes to prove if you know the answer the question is easy!!
best regards to all, Bill Westley

Back