Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Dirt Every Day - Netflix

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
I'm new to Netflix, well it's the Missus' free trial but I've been filling my boots with Huntin', Fishin & killin' but today I came across a series called Dirt Every Day and the Cheap Truck Challenge. Episode 1? 80 series cruiser! A fun watch with nothing bad said about it. A bit bash and crash on the axle rebuild but all pretty enjoyable. I love it how not a single bolt snapped. It seems that the truck reappears later in the series. I can't post the actual vid, but here's a link. Maybe it's on Yootoob as well.

https://www.netflix.com/watch/80165...b3e69c93-dc45-4d18-ac5a-4a0c64f5e69c-19996063

It's on YouTube as well, good show. There is one where they buy a Jeep from a scrapyard, fit a lift kit and then off road it back across the desert.

Another good one on you tube is Ronny Dahl 4 wheeling in western Australia, he does a series called 'modified' which is looking over peoples mods on trucks.

Yep, seen quite a few of these, a bit bash for the sake of it, as you’d expect, but good clean fun while they’re at it.

On a rather different but somehow similar theme (if you can cope with the blatant plugging of certain parts) I’ve become very fond of the Roadkill series too...

Just watched them, shows the hammer you can give an 80!

I'm also watching Narcos. It's good, but the best bit is that it's like a moving history of the Landcruiser. Man it's packed with them. Some gorgeous 60's and now they're onto the 80 series. Plus some Nissan things.

Just watched a couple of episodes of Dirt Every Day, thanks for the recommendation. Interesting to see for someone like me who's never got their hands dirty on fixing up a truck just yet.

And yes I recall seeing lots of great looking Landcruisers throughout Narcos!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I would recommend expedition overland. In their later trips they were sponsored by Toyota. Clay, the man behind it, owns a 60 so that’s a bonus! I felt their central and South America ones were the best

Been watching Roadkill and Dirt Every Day for a few months now, and both are decent entertainment. What I like is that they don't take themselves seriously as road testers or anything, just some guys having fun

Been watching Roadkill and Dirt Every Day for a few months now, and both are decent entertainment. What I like is that they don't take themselves seriously as road testers or anything, just some guys having fun

That’s what I like about it too, but the roadkill guys are very knowledgeable, they just don’t necessarily show it on roadkill, it’s just for fun.

Bugger, who started this ?

Went to bet at 4 this morning, got hooked on NARCOS....

CHRIS !!!**%??

Bugger, who started this ?

Went to bet at 4 this morning, got hooked on NARCOS....

CHRIS !!!**%??
That's the trouble with Netflix Clive, unlike Amazon Netflix stream all episodes of a series so you end up binge watching them, I've gone to work many a time looking like a zombie after watching Netflix all night.

Back