Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Do you take number of previous owners into account when buying a used LC ?

woldstech

In your LC buying experience does the number of previous owners reflect on the maintenance / service history of the truck? Let's take a 1993 4.2td auto that has 8 previous owners (but reasonable history supported by invoices,bills etc) as an example.:icon-biggrin:.

FWIW: If the car goes thru owners (or the other way round) the owner did not for, some reason, have time to build a "relationship" with his truck. I am reasonably positive that members will prove me wrong though.

Last edited:
As with any used cars, less owners is usually a plus

I'll go with that philosophy, less owners is better, long term owners tend to cherish their vehicles, this is a generalisation though, not a fact. I would view a 8 owner car with suspicion, but I wouldn't rule it out, a good examination should determine if its a good trick or not.

Andy

I'll go with that philosophy, less owners is better, long term owners tend to cherish their vehicles, this is a generalisation though, not a fact. I would view a 8 owner truck with suspicion, but I wouldn't rule it out, a good examination should determine if its a good truck or not.

Andy

Back