Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Does my 120 have height adjust sensors on the front

tony rodaway

Country Flag
uk
Hello guys
My question is does my 120 have height sensors on the front as my height adjust works fine but only seems to lift the rear up.
Any picures on the locations and has anybody done this fix themselfes and is it an easy job for a beginner.

Hello guys
My question is does my 120 have height sensors on the front as my height adjust works fine but only seems to lift the rear up.
Any picures on the locations and has anybody done this fix themselfes and is it an easy job for a beginner.
Just the Rears Mate! I think, Mine only lift the rears....

The lc5 has air bags at the back, the front 'auto adjust' the stiff'ness of the shocks.... As do the back really. Never towed with it, but leaving the height control as is, the drive mode seems to do a lot more to the height at the back. You can ramp it all the way up, get on the motor way and in 3 seconds the height is as low as low can get.

If the ride height is set at MAX.. It will automatically go back to Normal if you go over 12mph... if i remember correctly... I read it somewhere, maybe in the Handbook .. Like the DAC mode only works if your in low box... IIRC... And other such pointless functions:lol:

I have only used the down hill assist once, to be fair you would not normally be going at a clip and need it. If you need it, likely already are crawling

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I have only used the down hill assist once, to be fair you would not normally be going at a clip and need it. If you need it, likely already are crawling

I am only asking these questions because my car sits a lot higher at the back even tho it is sitting normal.
My car does what you say and goes from low to normal around the 10mph mark.
The lexus gx470 has front and read adjusting ride height hence me assuming the same for my 120.

Yes, on the normal position the back sits a bit higher. The difference is huge tough, maybe your front is sagging a bit.

Yes, on the normal position the back sits a bit higher. The difference is huge tough, maybe your front is sagging a bit.

If I put the car in confort mode it sits a little lower so just a don't look as bad.

Back