Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Does the 120 have a seat belt buzzer

tony rodaway

Country Flag
uk
Hello guys.
I'm not sure if the 120 has a seat belt buzzer
My reason for asking as was reading a manual based on the 120 and mentioned something about the seat belt buzzer.
Has anybody have any idea about this and if it does have a buzzer why does mine not work and we're do I start.

I dont remember my 54 plate 120 having one, i think i just used to get a red light on the dash.

My 2005 one only has a light but no buzzer

Well thanks guys as we can't all be wrong and was just a answer to my question and may answer other members theories. :text-thankyoublue::auto-camptrailer:

I think the American/Canadian Market.. Might have to have the annoying Bong!! sound that tells you the door is open/ your seat belt isnt on/ You'v forgotten your Children/ Please remember to Start your Engine!.. You know that kind of thing... I think the Buzzer/bong might be Compulsory in Countries Deemed to have Thinking Difficulties... Might be wrong

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I think the American/Canadian Market.. Might have to have the annoying Bong!! sound that tells you the door is open/ your seat belt isnt on/ You'v forgotten your Children/ Please remember to Start your Engine!.. You know that kind of thing... I think the Buzzer/bong might be Compulsory in Countries Deemed to have Thinking Difficulties... Might be wrong

Was only asking because my lexus had the buzzer and being related to toyota as a safety feature you would expect there to be a warning buzzer.

Iv never known a 120 have a bong or a Buzzer (Mine didn't). Just the Red symbol in the Dash..

Back