Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Dometic/waeco cdf-11 cheapest I’ve seen (£270)

We got the Indel B TB15 as it has a slightly bigger capacity and good reviews. We didn't get it from amazon though.

We got the Indel B TB15 as it has a slightly bigger capacity and good reviews. We didn't get it from amazon though.

Space wise I think the cdf-25 also can squeeze in for more capacity but for me i wanted the front cup holders.

I thought you were going to make me look bad then and have it mounted in already! Mine has gone to the loft until I get a chance to install it into the centre console

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Tried to fit the fridge in the middle at the front, removed the centre box put in the fridge looks messy does not sit right so refitted the old box and put the fridge behind the front seats, still had cold drinks and chocolate very good on a hot day. sorry no pictures..forgot.

From the other installs i've seen people make a small platform out of plywood to go in underneath to give a secure mounting point for these.

To late, not doing woodwork to fit a fridge it works ok in the rear..

Looks like a good idea! Wonder if I could fit one to my '95??

You might wanna measure up Geoff dimensions are :-

W 358 mm H 235 mm D 540 mm
Not doing it. I like it behind my seat and wired up to a spare battery in the boot so I can leave it on ALL day when out shopping or on the beach.

Check the price its gone up by £130, seem they change the price a lot over a few weeks on amazon

Last edited:
The price on these Waeco/Dometic units do bounce around a lot - not entirely sure I understand why - I watched for a while and then bought by CF35 for just under £400, which was a good deal at the time, as they seemed to be £500 +/- most of the time.

Back