Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

downloading the serice book

stumog

Country Flag
england
I went to download the service book to see how to do the cam belt and it said that I have exceeded my daily limit? I have only sent 1 pm
please help.
stu

I seem to recall this was a issue before and Crispin fixed?? it....

hmmm, will check again. Can't remember.

I've not tried it here, but when I was hunting a 4Runner FSM I used the links on Erics Daily Nugget, where it takes you to way back when, and lives up to the motto that everything on the internet is there forever...

Hope that helps

RM172E - 1PZ, 1HZ, 1HD-T ENGINE REPAIR MANUAL
www.mudtoys.com/manuals/RM172E.pdf

RM184E - REPAIR MANUAL FOR CHASSIS & BODY
www.mudtoys.com/manuals/RM184E.pdf

RM314E - A442F AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION REPAIR MANUAL (Aug 1992)
www.mudtoys.com/manuals/RM314E.pdf

RM314E SUPPLEMENT (Jan 1995)
www.mudtoys.com/manuals/RM314E-1995-Supplement.pdf

RM315E - REPAIR MANUAL SUPPLEMENT FOR CHASSIS & BODY (Aug 1992), minus 70 series EWD's
www.mudtoys.com/manuals/RM315E.pdf

RM437E - 1HD-FT ENGINE REPAIR MANUAL (Jan 1995)
www.mudtoys.com/manuals/RM437E.pdf

That covers most things for an 80 but I have later manuals I am still scanning.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
_Finally_ found the problem with it. Charlie, it works :)pray:) for you, stumog, could you try again please.

When users joined The Pub their access to the download section was removed...

Thanks crispen it now is saying that my doesnt support the down load. i did get them from jons link today in work.
Thanks mate

_Finally_ found the problem with it. Charlie, it works :)pray:) for you, stumog, could you try again please.

When users joined The Pub their access to the download section was removed...

All working now, thanks for your efforts.

Just been trying to download the 100 series Chassis and Body service manual and keep getting your Network connection has been lost when it gets to between 50 and 70meg. Also seeing some 500 Internal Server Error messages when accessing parts of the site.

Any thoughts?

Which one exactly Richard?

Not sure about the 500 errors - I normally get emailed when they happen. What are you doing when they happen?

Most odd.

The error 500 is weird - it's not that link per se but something else. It's happening to me elsewhere now.

The server is being caned at the moment - 98% busy which is odd.

Downloading the file is also very slow for me which is odd but I think that has to do with the general pain the server is feeling.

I'll have a dig through the logs and see what's happening.

When did you start seeing the errors?

Was about 4pm this afternoon, both downloads were failing and getting the odd 500 error when trying to access some pages. Thought it could be my crap BT connection but would have expected 404s rather than 500s.

I'll leave it in your capable hands and try the service manual later in the week.

Cheers

Richard

It's weird, there are some errors in the log but they're inconsistent. I'll have a dig around and see what's happening.

Back