Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Drawer slide supplier recommendations

Lorin

I've decided to make my own fridge slide and need a couple of drawer slides. They need to be 600mm with 100% extension and strong enough to take a loaded 50l Waeco fridge.

Googling shows a lot of options across a huge range of prices, serving only to confuse me. Can anyone recommend a brand/supplier?

Hi Lorin have a look at gsfpromounts website.
There's a really wide choice of slides to buy online with global shipping.
The clearance section has some discounted slides with 200kg loading and some locking options, suitable for fridges.
There's also a full range of Quick Fist tool mounts available.

Last edited:
Accuride slides through that dealer link are about 40-50% more expensive than GSF Promounts site. I will post a 10% discount code here tomorrow for all forum members to use. Thomas Regout slides all have a patented sequential opening, where the strongest beams hold and release as a pair. They are pretty much at the top end of the rolled steel slides in terms of quality. Anyone can drop by to the Wrexham facility to check out options and have a chat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is the 10% discount code for the gsfpromounts.com site and is valid for forum members only: FGVL69BX72
Paste prior to payment. This will cover all products on our site for European delivery.

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back