Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Drawers from Drifta

driftaeu

Country Flag
czech_republic
Hi,
I want to post some information about our drawers that we are building in Australia. We got many enquiries from Europe in the past so we decided to give it a go and open an office in Europe. Every unit is custom build so you can get exactly what you want.
If you are intressted more info on this page:
[url=https://www.drifta.eu/4wd-drawers/]DRIFA.EU[/URL]

Here is a video of my 80 series. I am behind the camera and Luke is showing the drawers.

Beechy is the drawers manager. He looks after every order. Building at the moment 35 units a week. This video shows our DCBC kitchen in the back of our troopie.

There is much more we do. Have a look at our webpage www.drifta.com.au
If you have any questions let me know.
Cheers
Jake

Here are a few pictures of our drawer jobs:
3DogNZ_04.jpg
imagejpg4_zpsa2653326.jpg
16388411240_43061d3d03_o.jpg
dual-cab10.jpg

I called into see Beechy last time I was in Australia, his work is to a high standard..... My next trip I'll be going back to Drifta to get the interior fitted out on my Troopy, maybe you can recommend some wild camping spots in the Barrington Tops area......

I called into see Beechy last time I was in Australia, his work is to a high standard..... My next trip I'll be going back to Drifta to get the interior fitted out on my Troopy, maybe you can recommend some wild camping spots in the Barrington Tops area......

There are many nice spots up the Barrington tops. Will show you on a map when you get to Drifta HQ :)
J.

Back