Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Drifta 80 series drawer unit/camp table/camp kitchen - For Sale

Scott

For sale an unused Drifta drawer/camp table/camp kitchen comb for an 80 series Land Cruiser. I bought this from another forum member who bought it new, he sold his 80 before he was able to use the Drifta set up, and amazingly I ended up selling my 80 soon after collecting the drawer system from him! So now its up for sale, still in as new and unused condition.

The unit fits snugly between the 80’s rear wheel arches, and stretches from the rear seats to the tail gate, making full use of the deep load bay. It has a tall drawer on the left side, with a removable camp table above it, and a full fold out camp kitchen on the right side. The drawers and kitchen unit use a Teflon slide system in place of drawer runners, this allows the drawer to be wall to wall and make full use of the space available, plus has the benefit on no runners to clog with dirt and dust.

The kitchen unit is very well made, showing exception craftsmanship. It unfolds and forms an L shaped kitchen unit with lots of work surface and storage spaces. It has two drawers, one of which has a cutlery divider. Included is a plastic washing up bowl which is housed on a slide out shelf (so it can be moved out of the way when not needed), a hand operated water pump and a length of pipe to pull water out of a water container (contained not included). The kitchen unit also has built in cooker wind deflector panels which can be slide into position around the cooker area.

The drawer has two full height dividers which can be adjusted to the required position. The camp table can be pulled out part way and used while still secured in the drawer unit, or removed completely and stood on its height adjustable legs.

The kitchen unit can be easily removed and stored between camping trips, saving the weight of lugging all your gear with you when you don’t need it. A second drawer could easily be made, and substituted in place of the kitchen unit to give another large drawer to use.

The Drifta details for the kitchen unit can be found here: http://www.drifta.com.au/drifta-pull-out-short-dpos-790/ and a similar drawer/table set up here: http://www.drifta.com.au/76-series-lc-storage-drawer-package/

The photos show the drawer unit in the back of the 80 with kitchen unit already slid out and free standing.

IMG_6356.jpg

IMG_6358.jpg

IMG_6354.jpg

IMG_6346.jpg

IMG_6352.jpg

IMG_6353.jpg

IMG_6347.jpg

IMG_6348.jpg

e62fd082-5c39-4bc7-b564-4d486e43f6f0.jpg

IMG_6357.jpg

IMG_6359.jpg

IMG_6360.jpg

IMG_6355.jpg

A rare opportunity to buy an unused, as new drawer unit / camp table and camp kitchen, at a great price. I haven’t seen another one of these units in the UK, and will be sad to see it go, but it shouldn’t sit waiting to be used, it needs a Land Cruiser to call home, to travel, be used and enjoyed.

Price: £1000
Collection from Essex.

Back