Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

driver window switch

kamaal hussain

Country Flag
uk
drivers window switch wanted, mine only works for the drivers window but not the rest 3, so I'm guessing the master switch is knackered... any ideas where to get one?

LC4 0

Are you sure the drivers door window switch is not working the rest of the windows since having batteries disconnected and need to be paired up to the rest of the windows by going round starting from the front passenger door and pressing the window switch past halfway and bringing it up to the top and holding the switch for 2 seconds or more , then doing the same with the rear windows then drivers window to pair them up to work with the drivers switch panel . but if you do need a replacement panel try ebay for second hand switch panels

Hi, thanks for the reply. I will try this tomorrow, hopefully it is just that.

Are you sure the drivers door window switch is not working the rest of the windows since having batteries disconnected and need to be paired up to the rest of the windows by going round starting from the front passenger door and pressing the window switch past halfway and bringing it up to the top and holding the switch for 2 seconds or more , then doing the same with the rear windows then drivers window to pair them up to work with the drivers switch panel . but if you do need a replacement panel try ebay for second hand switch panels
nice one Tony,always wondered how you reset the windows
tried it today and it worked
i've just had a driver's window motor and two rear door locks fitted
now everything's working as it should

if I store the car for more than a coupla months i disconnect the battery negative terminals
then after reconnection the windows take a while to get working properly again...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back