Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Drop links

Thanks dad.
Your welcome Padawan, one day you will be Jedi, and will master the complexities of the Land Cruiser. Not the Dark Side (Land Rover)

Always two there are, no more no less. A master and an apprentice. May The Force be with You, Light Sabres at the ready.

I must admit, I do like it when were all 'having a larf' some times theres to much seriousness floting about in the eather.
:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Absolutely agree, nice to have something 'silly' to think about. This Land cruiser club has that, along with the serious stuff.
As regards Padawan, - I went to school with his brother Seamus.

Absolutely agree, nice to have something 'silly' to think about. This Land cruiser club has that, along with the serious stuff.
As regards Padawan, - I went to school with his brother Seamus.
I think I met him once, Seamus Skywalker, he was younger than Luke.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back