Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

DVD Headrests

silvercruiser

Hello

I have searched on here and googled it but not come up with any answers.

I have purchased some dvd headrests, i thought id have a quick try today so i took the original headrest out.
i have fitted similar ones in my colorado before and all you do is feed the cables into the hole before pushing the new headrest poles into the holes. you can then get your arm up inside the back of the seat and pull the cables down.

Not on the 120!! i went to put the cables down and they come to a stop about 7-8" down. :think:
I tried putting a smaller rod down incase the cables were catching but no, still a dead end.

Has anyone fitted similar, if so how did you route the cables:icon-question:

Can you not get it down the side of the seat near the edge.

IL have a look the weekend, but i couldnt even get my arm up the back of the seat, unless im missing the obvious.:think:

Watching this with interest seeing as we're viewing a 120 tonight !!!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I have managed to get the cables down the post hole:dance:

I split some 2.5mm twin and earth i had in the garage and used one core from that, it goes down with a bit of routing around and then you have to get two fingers in a silly size hole past the foam at the bottom and feel your way for the core. i then taped the cables from the headrests and pulled them through. Just waiting for my other bits to turn up and i can wire it all in. i will then take some pics of the install for you all.

Back