Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Dvla mot check

Awesome work Higgy,

one i am winterising now.

Attachments

• 8376BFFF-0DB4-42E4-81DE-9E46AAE93417.jpeg
    8376BFFF-0DB4-42E4-81DE-9E46AAE93417.jpeg
    373.5 KB · Views: 32
On the bikes, when in college, Royal Enfield was ‘The Bike’, like Landcruiser it’s the king of road. I was told it’s Englands Military Bike n later became popular Police bike. I don’t see any Royal enfields here. It was old days, I don’t prefer them now as they are too loud

BSA M20 and Norton 16H won the second world war for us. There were over 120,000 made for the military. I found one in a ditch and got it going. My first 'bike. I reported it to the police and they said to keep it. Paperwork was of little importance back then.

I'd guess i'm a lot younger than you Frank so when i went to the police station enquiring about a bike that had sat abandoned in a back lane for about 3 years they refused to tell me who owned it .

They changed their mind when i said it will be gone in the morning if you don't :lol:

Thanks Jake, It's amazing what you can do with Rust-Oleum Rattle cans :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
@Raj Enfield make the most popular bike sold in the UK :) it's a bit basic but it's a thing.

I had a bullet 350 in university and it was amazing. But my bestest bike has to be a bog basic honda cbr600 rr. I put 50k miles on it, in 7 years and basically 'discovered' the UK on it.

Reactions: Raj
I had a Gpz 900 for about 10 years, Bought it in 1986 ..... Best Bike i regret selling would be my 1978 T140 Bonnie:disappointed: Iv had 3 in my lifetime, And would sure like another........ One day One day:character-oldtimer: Before its too late

All of your adventure n sport spirit is at a different level. I burried that ‘adventurous me’ about 10 years ago but he is trying hard to come out in any form n use Landcruiser :)

Anyone remember the Virago , I thought that was a cool bike until i rode it :doh:

Friend of mine bought a Virago 535 and asked me to ride it from the ferry to her house in Laxey as it was her first "big bike"... I don't think I've fully recovered yet and that was 20 odd years ago.

£7,985 | Toyota Land Cruiser 3.0 D-4D LC3 5dr 8 SEATS 15 STAMPS FULL SERVICE
Woking is not far for me. I am not expert in any way and won’t understand anything even if I sit under the car but can take a detailed video, check papers etc

Back