Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

East anglian off road show.

Gav missin

Hi. Just wondering if anyone is going to the east anglian off road weekend at bircham newton, Norfolk over the weekend of June 11th. Off road course, camping and usually trade stands bar and food on site. Not a massive show but usually a good fun weekend. Be good to see a few cruisers there among the sea of land rovers. Cheers gav

I'm going, should be another 3 x 80 series land cruisers going with me and a defender(he's trying to sell that to buy a cruiser) looked up the post code for it PE136RH.

I'm going, should be another 3 x 80 series land cruisers going with me and a defender(he's trying to sell that to buy a cruiser) looked up the post code for it PE136RH.
Great. I'll be there with one of my 80's and my old daihatsu on dumper tyres. Will be camping overnight withmy son and partner. Mate with his shortened l200 will be with us as well as another 2 guys, one in a landrover and a old maverick too. Probably won't ever outnumber the land rovers but got to try. Should be a good weekend. Garry please don't forget the spring compressor tomorrow. Cheers matey.

Great. I'll be there with one of my 80's and my old daihatsu on dumper tyres. Will be camping overnight withmy son and partner. Mate with his shortened l200 will be with us as well as another 2 guys, one in a landrover and a old maverick too. Probably won't ever outnumber the land rovers but got to try. Should be a good weekend. Garry please don't forget the spring compressor tomorrow. Cheers matey.
Any other club members in our corner of the country. Be good to see a few more cruisers attend.

Quite fancy that. Hey Garry don't for forget my gearbox ha ha. Does it come with fitting included?

Any excuse to go camping.

C

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Is that post code correct? looks like it's got one too many numbers in it Microsoft AutoRoute doesn't recognise it.

I
Is that post code correct? looks like it's got one too many numbers in it Microsoft AutoRoute doesn't recognise it.
Its
It's at the CITB training centre at bircham pe31 6rh not pe13. Cheers

A very good day out, 6 Land Cuisers turned up and a couple of land rovers
My LastPass Vault.lnk.JPG

My LastPass Vault.lnk.JPG

Had to come home on my trailer after a stone took out my power steering pipes and rad.

trailer.JPG

Home now. Daihatsudead threw the cambelt and bent the pushrods yesterday so the mightycruiser had to step up. Followed the tubular framed landys around the whole course with 5 adults aboard. Seriously impressed with it as were lot's of the green oval gang. To be fair to them many respected the cruisers for what they are.only damage was the silly twin tailpipe which I hated anyway and 1 sidestep. Anybody know anyone who is breaking one of these! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Be better going for a set of rock sliders Gav. If your going to be playing in the cruiser they come in handy. Some of the green lanes we do have rocks that cause damage you don't need.

Yeah its
Be better going for a set of rock sliders Gav. If your going to be playing in the cruiser they come in handy. Some of the green lanes we do have rocks that cause damage you don't need.
It's well worth thinking about karl. Even though I never thought I'd be using it in anger it's just too bloody tempting. Well up for a laning trip or two. Cruiser just ate up the course today and made things look so easy.

Yeah its

It's well worth thinking about karl. Even though I never thought I'd be using it in anger it's just too bloody tempting. Well up for a laning trip or two. Cruiser just ate up the course today and made things look so easy.
I'll let you know when we do the next trip. Nothing like playing in the mud but nice for a social wild camping and all that stuff. The lad would prob enjoy it again. He could be one of the gate men lol

Back