Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

ebay buyer warning if you sell mobile phones

L

LandCruiser1978

If anyone on here tries to sell a mobile phone either faulty or working be very careful and if this guy bids/buys cancel his bids EBAY ID mohd-kasim ( Feedback score of 360)

He wins pays waits for parcel then after it turns up says it has never turned up starts an ebay dispute then after a few days says he'll take half the money.
People have paid him to stop him leaving bad feedback but he carries on with dispute gets all his money then leaves NEGATIVE feedback

He has somehow had all his negative feedback removed so now looks like a great ebayer

FIND BELOW A LETTER I HAVE SENT TO AS MANY EBAY AND PAYPAL CONTACTS AS POSSIBLE

To whom it may concern i write this email in the hope that somebody will take notice i recently had dealings with this ebayer
mohd-kasim ( Feedback score of 360)

He paid for an item then after 7days informed me that because it had not turned up and was going to start a case against me .
After reading his feedback i read that he has done this to several people in the last 2months .

He orders /wins things and then when they turn up emails saying he has not got the product then makes a claim to get his money back
He then offers to do a deal were you give him half the value back and he'll call it quits . If they agree he Then leaves negative feedback for the honest ebayer

In some of his emails to me he has stated "THIS IS THE FIRST ITEM OF POST TO GO MISSING AT MY ADDRESS"
If this is the cast then all the claims he has made prior to my current claim have been fraudulent

This person is using ebay to gain objects and money by deception and is a fraudster .

I do not know who to email; so have sent this email in the hope that you will know what to do .
He needs investigating for the sake of honest ebayers some of whom are listed below (this is negative feedback he has left taken from his own feedback account )
He did have several of his own NEGATIVE feedbacks but these have all been removed by ebay .
This is not a fair thing to do because EBAYERS need to be aware of what this person is up to and now have no way off knowing what to expect

I am in the middle of a dispute with him and have vowed that if ebay refund his money from my account I WILL CLOSE MY ACCOUNT WITH EBAY AND PAYPAL and go to the papers because this ebayer is playing the system and getting away with it

I really hope somebody takes notice of this email and does someting about this ebayer

LIKE I SAID FEEDBACK HE HAS LEFT IS BELOW HOW CAN ONE PERSON HAVE SO MANY PROBLEMS WITH SO MANY EBAYERS IN SUCH A SHORT SPACE OF TIME AND THEN HAVE HIS OWN FEEDBACK ALTERED TO HIDE HIS NEGATIVE COMMENTS

THERE WAS 25+ EBAYERS LISTED BELOW BUT FOR OBVIOUS REASONS I WON'T NAME THEM

The anwer is to do what I do, only send items recorded delivery, then you have proof it's been delivered. If your listing page says "will only post recorded" he probably won't bid on it.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing
I've never sent recorded and never had a problem

I HAVE LEARNT MY LESSON NOW

ONE OF THE OTHER THINGS HE'S BEEN DOING WHEN RECEIVING GOODS THAT ARE RECORDED DELIVERY IS SAYING THEY ARE FAULTY THEN SAYING HE'S RETURNED THEM AND THEY NEVER GET BACK TO THE SELLER AND THEN HE GETS THE GOODS + MONEYBACK FROM EBAY

He probably wasn't in to receive your package Bob - he was too busy out in his scarf & hoody doing some shopping in the latest round of rioting...

Scumbag :twisted:

hi georgie

can i have some contact details so i can speak to you too

and i looked on your feedback i think it is unfair to say paki as that is a racist insult to other paki

what happened with the case and where u up to now with this buyet

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
mohd-kasim hasn't had his negative feedbacks removed, he has made the 'private' so you are unable to see any good or bad. eBay have a page where you can block a bidder;
http://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dl ... BlockLogin
I tried blocking mohd-kasim but I got a message saying 'Invalid User ID' I don't know how that's possible :confusion-confused: because you can look at his listings (none at the moment) but his completed listings are all mobile phones.

The id has been changed, now it's fonezone786. Try blocking that one Chas.

Ian

Ian Rubie said:
The id has been changed, now it's fonezone786. Try blocking that one Chas.

Ian
Yep,

That old magic "786" number for them,,,

Guess this guy don't know 786.

G.

Ian Rubie said:
The id has been changed, now it's fonezone786. Try blocking that one Chas.Ian
:thumbup: Thanks Ian, now been blocked.

Back