Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Ebay possible self hosting

Graham

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Hi all,

Is it possible to insert pictures in an Ebay listing, using the HTML tags, generated by Photo-bucket?

Or, what way can I include additional pictures for a couple of weeks, while I sell our caravan?

Gra

yeah you can use img tags, I did last time

When you list an item you get an option for inserting pictures, at least on every item I've listed you do. Just add them from a file on your PC.

Hi all,

@Chas
Perhaps I wasn't too clear.

I want to insert pictures in the body of the description, so i can insert a picture, and write a short description directly under it.

I know one can insert the standard Ebay pictures, but that's not what I am after doing.

@jbecks,

do I simply cut and paste the img tags, or need to go into HTML editor in the Ebay listing?

Gra

When I sold my 70, I created a folder in photo bucket with all my photos and vids. Then posted the HTML link into the eBay listing for the photo bucket slideshow. Worked well as an advertising method.

Ah! I see what you mean, there must be a way of doing that because I've seen it in some listings but I've no idea how it's done. Good luck, if you find a way let us know, that would be useful to know.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
When I sold my 70, I created a folder in photo bucket with all my photos and vids. Then posted the HTML link into the eBay listing for the photo bucket slideshow. Worked well as an advertising method.
Hi Trev,

Thats a great idea.

Can you give me a step by step?

Gra

Back