Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Ee By Gum

Ecky Thump

Garage
Hello one and all.

Wondered why it was getting a bit Q on the other side and this sparkling new playground is where I find you all (goddammit, where's all the excited clapping hands type smilies??????)

For those that don't know me, although I doubt there will be many, I'm the Northern Monkey living in the middle of the Southern Wusses and I'm so excited about being here amongst old friends and maybe new

I'll sus out the signature thingy soon.

Thanks Jon for leading me 'n' Tommo here. He will be on this weekend I expect but he's stuck in sunny Scotland with no civvy internet access at the moment.

Did I spot someone talking about the Plain later this month?

Welcome! Its always nice to see old usersnames.

There will be a plains trip this month but we cant decide on the date it seems...

Hi Les, didn't want you feeling left out :lol:

blobrob said:
There will be a plains trip this month but we cant decide on the date it seems...

So nothing has changed...

Welcome Les. Yes, there is some chatter about the plain.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

I did consider changing my user name but so many people know me as Ecky and don't even know my real name that I decided to stick with it.
May change the avatar though, just got to find the right one.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hey Les

Welcome!! This feels like a nice spot to rest up a while.

Welcome, it was the invite i sent you and tommo that has me banned from the other site :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paul said:
Welcome, it was the invite i sent you and tommo that has me banned from the other site :lol: :lol: :lol:
You know it was worth it

Paul said:

Cheers Paul

That'll explain the two notifications for PMs that I couldn't get when I went to the site.
He obviously must have read them and binned them before I saw em.

Crispin

Keep me posted about the Plain. It's been a while since I last went.

Hi there Les,
Welcome aboard hope to see you on the plain soon :D :D :D

BW aka Bigyun

Can't find a post pics of your cruiser page so just thought i'd share a photo at Tommo's earlier on today.

The family gathering :D
TommosGaff.jpg

Or more to the point, one 80, two LWB 90s and two SWB 90s.
Our own miniyotaclub :lol:

Always need an 80 around to do the recoveries :twisted:

That little blue shortie really needs some custom rock sliders. Where oh where oh where could you find some of those, I wonder? :roll:

Chris

Chris

You are bl**dy colour blind. The shorties are Green and white :lol:

Don't think the missus will ever agree to off-road her so not much point really.
You could mention it to Tommo for Claire's white one though!!!

Done that. Sorry about the mix up on the colours. Didn't know you had a LWB Prado in the family too. Got a nice winch mount too though..

Not forgotten the jacking adaptor. Just stupidly busy with short term things at the minute.

Chris

Back