Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Eezi-Awn K9 - Bat 270

garygiles1963

Hi

I'm keen on the Eezi-Awn K9 - Bat 270 awning. Does anyone have 1 or had experience of one.

I would be grateful for any thoughts on Eezi-Awn K9 - Bat 270.

Regards

Gary

Not seen one but would be keen on a awning soon so please report back.

Maybe try the community offroad form in south Africa.

Same, not seen those in person yet, but I have a feeling they are fairly generic and will probably be fit for purpose.

Probably some information on the south african forums as suggested by Stumog.

Not seen one in real life, but these are.meant to have the support legs tucked into the frame itself. Ie just open and drop the legs out. Which should make it easier to deploy when alone.

And if you are going to use it in the UK, highly recommend the sides to enclose it up.

Not seen one in real life, but these are.meant to have the support legs tucked into the frame itself. Ie just open and drop the legs out. Which should make it easier to deploy when alone.

And if you are going to use it in the UK, highly recommend the sides to enclose it up.

HI

Yes sides are important to me. That's why Eezi-Awn K9 - Bat 270 is of interest to me. with the sides included just fits into my £1500.00 budget. I want one that self supporting and be put up by one person, so Eezi-Awn K9 - Bat 270 ticks my boxes.

G.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
HI

Yes sides are important to me. That's why Eezi-Awn K9 - Bat 270 is of interest to me. with the sides included just fits into my £1500.00 budget. I want one that self supporting and be put up by one person, so Eezi-Awn K9 - Bat 270 ticks my boxes.

G.
The tufftrek guys do an enclosed one too. And the foxwing has sides that taper out.. and are both likely a bit cheaper than 1.5k

I have one on my truck it was on it when I got the truck, would I buy one No
It is not self supporting only on the stillest of days, I put guy ropes on mine
The side panels are not fixed at the top they have a pole running though them, that let wind and rain in though the gap. With the panels being straight and the awning quite short space is quite tight inside
TBH the Foxwing is so much better on so many levels

Save up some more & we can talk about an AluCab Shadow Awning
I found the previously mentioned one to be ever slightly "twisty"....
I`ll have to agree with much of what David says.

Save up some more & we can talk about an AluCab Shadow Awning
I found the previously mentioned one to be ever slightly "twisty"....
I`ll have to agree with much of what David says.
Anyone now how the side panels attach to the Shadow Awning?

VELCRO IIRC

I have a set & awning with me, will check when time allows
Sides are still virgin in its transport bag

I agree David
A HD Zipper wpould be my preferred option
That being said, & I was just thinking abt this over breakfast, that if a zipper gets bust while overlanding, fixing or living with a bust velcro is so much more forgiving....

Are You the current owner if this vehicle by any chance David?
4xOverland2 (3).jpg

I agree David
A HD Zipper wpould be my preferred option
That being said, & I was just thinking abt this over breakfast, that if a zipper gets bust while overlanding, fixing or living with a bust velcro is so much more forgiving....

Are You the current owner if this vehicle by any chance David?
View attachment 109960
Indeed yes

David

Which Awning do yo have, can it easily assembled by one person?

Regards

G.[/QUO
Mine Eezi-Awn K9 - Bat 270
You can put it up on your own if it's still enough, and the side panel are a pain to fit

Ok so its sounds like Mine Eezi-Awn K9 - Bat 270 not up to the job if I want to use sides.

Thanks everyone who replied.

I'm going to start another thread get opinions on other options.

Thanks

Gary

Back