Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

EFS shock absorbers - reccomendations?

Brett

Country Flag
uk
Hi I need to replace my leaking TJM XGS front shock absorber, I'm going to intitially replace both fronts to MOT, but later will also change the rears and the springs.

I'm leaning towards EFS shocks, those that are running these, are you using the Elites or the XTR's?

Thanks in advance.

Mine are the XTRs. What can I tell you? They've been great. I matched the shocks and springs to the extra load capacity of my build and I genuinely couldn't fault them at all. The paint even lasted longer than anything else I've ever had.

Who are the best people to source EFS bits from in the UK?

Who are the best people to source EFS bits from in the UK?[/QUOTE

Don’t know about uk, I couldn’t find anywhere, I got mine from these guys, no problems & were helpful

Mp4x4.pl

Another +1 for mp 4x4 poland. I got my efs from them too. Weight matched stock height and almost same price as aud converted.

GeekOKent

Did you do a full replacement? How long have you had them fitted. Could you give the part numbers.

I have to replace my front shocks, so I'm look at my options.

Thanks

G.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks for the replies. Devon 4x4 are EFS dealers but don't have stock of Any 80 series gear, 6 weeks lead time. Looks like Poland may be the best bet.

GeekOKent

Did you do a full replacement? How long have you had them fitted. Could you give the part numbers.

I have to replace my front shocks, so I'm look at my options.

Thanks

G.

I have the EFS for the 105.

On the 120 LC5, I got a good deal on OE fronts about a year back and just went with those.

I have XTRs on my Troopy changed them from TJM one's and so far have been great with no problems

Back